Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jenna's Picks 2.16.10

I knew I had to use this gorgeous bedroom as soon as I spotted it at freckleschick, in my picks this week. This bed is stunning, I love the simplicity with the rest of the design which allows the bed to POP against the black wall. This dress is so very chic, yet so cheap!
*picks via: ring; bangles; pillows; wedges

.....and many thanks to you who commented on my inspiration images for my new hair style! I cannot wait, I will post pic's once it's all said and done. {saturday}

6 comments:

  1. gawd that bedroom is awesomeness at its finest! love your picks....

    thanks for the sweet comments...
    xoxoxo
    ashlina

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bedroom is perfection! love the ornate headboard. GOR-GEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love love loveeeeeeeee it!

    ReplyDelete

♥ T h a n k s for stopping by Mi Vida Bonita. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...