Wednesday, May 25, 2011

JENNA'S PICKS 5.25.11

leopard & stripe L O V E.
 I found some lovelies for Jenna's Picks this week! Starting with the
oober fabulous  l e o p a r d .

S t r i p e s. A classic on it's own. Who doesn't adore stripes?
Stripe Blazer via JCrew. Classic fedora. Tory Burch Mathilde stripe satchel. Toms. Dining room featuring a classic stripe area rug to help define the space via decorpad.


**fellow readers :) i realize posts have been few and far between, but I love d e s i g n and my job is keeping me busy, so that 's wonderful!

4 comments:

  1. loving the leopard picks! so fun- esp the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoy all things leopard print, I love the sandals.
    I know how difficult it is to post regularly, i dunno how people find the time to do it daily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything! Most especially the Sam Edelman's I have them in nude :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ T h a n k s for stopping by Mi Vida Bonita. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...