Friday, January 21, 2011

TEXTILES {RUBELLI}

It's been far to long between posts. My apologies! I've been a very busy girl as far as work. I was in LA and Laguna last week shopping for a client. We visited the PDC {Pacific Design Center} and little Melrose. Went in to all the wonderful showrooms, it was a great trip. This home is going to be Italian , old world -esque and the "guest suites" are going to be southwestern.

The main house is very grand in scale, and finishes will be beautifully done. It's a very exciting project and I am thrilled to be working on it. Thus why I am showing you Rubelli textiles. Beautiful fabrics with old Italy in mind. We will be selecting fabrics very soon. While we are pulling from multiple fabric houses, I really wanted you to know about Rubelli , Bergamo {also associated is Donghia.} Rubelli can tend to go modern on modern pieces, but when put on a wingback or armchair can look very old world.

1 comment:

  1. Venice is so amazing...pretty fabrics!

    Busy is good ;) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

♥ T h a n k s for stopping by Mi Vida Bonita. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...