Thursday, October 28, 2010

MVB HEART COLLECTION

new to mvb {mi vida bonita} is the Heart Collection. A one of a kind, original and handmade collage of an assortment of hearts. SIZE: { 9.5"W x 7.5"H}

 The collection starts with Bella below.

The next piece in the collection is Candy.

The next piece in the collection is Dalia.

More pieces of the collection will be coming soon. Remember each piece is different in it's own unique way. It would be a great addition to an art wall, or even a wonderful excuse to start one.

*Frames are not included, but the Ribba frame from IKEA looks beautiful with this piece and is only $9.99 including the mat.

View the entire heart collection at my etsy.

7 comments:

  1. loving all the hearts! Very chic! I am a new follower

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!

    I love my blue heart print I recently purchased from you. I'll send you photos once I have it hanging on my picture wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely heart collection! Enjoy a really beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seriously in love with Bella. SO fabulous. Wonderful job lady!

    ReplyDelete

♥ T h a n k s for stopping by Mi Vida Bonita. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...