Monday, August 30, 2010

OUTDOOR INSPIRATION

It's nearly September, can you believe it? The weather has been kinda funny here in AZ. Under 100 degrees today and over the weekend. It's a teaser for Fall. I can hardly wait until cooler weather! I am most looking forward to spending more time outside on our patio.
 
I've had these 2 images in my outdoor inspiration files for some time now. I feel it's a Swedish spin on a modern outdoor space. Maybe it's the alseda stool that makes me love the patio so much. I have one of these and I LOVE it. I really just like the clean lines and simplicity in the design. I find both spaces to be comfortable and effortless. {I'm big on both} I myself like clean and. simple. Less is more kinda philosophy.
*via cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ T h a n k s for stopping by Mi Vida Bonita. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...