Wednesday, August 18, 2010

RECENT TRAVELS

I wanted to share some photos from my recent girls trip to Coronado.
Riding bikes along the bay....beautiful weather!
Someone gets up extra early to write beautiful things with sand along the paths
Coronado Beach, CA
If you have been to Coronado you know how amazing the homes on the island can be. This was one of my favorites from last years visit. I did find a mediterranean style home that I loved far more than this gem. It was right near the beach, and for sale for a mere 10.7 mil.
Every Sunday there is live music in the park. Just bring a blanket and some food and you've got yourself a picnic in the park! It's a lot of fun and great people watching.
Have you ever been to Coronado?
*images via mividabonita

3 comments:

  1. That house is so beautiful, I wish we could see the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the Sandman who does the designs/messages around the island. I've spent a lot of time in Coronado with my family. He's become a local celebrity! And the houses there? Don't get me started. I love them ALL. Now, to win the lottery :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ T h a n k s for stopping by Mi Vida Bonita. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...