Friday, April 2, 2010

FASHION Friday {+update}

Happy Friday
What a busy week it has been! I have been trying to catch up on my blogging {+following}. Good news is I LOVE my new job! It's been alot of work this week with learning new things and adjusting, but it's so very exciting! To be able to LOVE your job is so rewarding!

  I'm in the mood to shop, because I need more "business" attire. I found so many pretty little dresses @ shop bop! {disclaimer: *not all for work} Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. So glad to hear about the job! It's so nice to love your job!
    have a nice Easter Jenna!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's good news! have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so proud of you sweetie. congrats again! and love the dresses.


    happy easter. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of them :)))
    Happy Easter!
    xoxo,
    Raru

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lots to love here- yay for spring dresses!

    I am glad you like your new job!! I too am way behind on blogging and reading my fave blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the last two!
    & congrats on the job:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving these dresses! Hope you had a great weekend and I'm glad that you're loving your new job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think I could use a couple of those cute dresses this upcoming summer in Miami!

    ReplyDelete

♥ T h a n k s for stopping by Mi Vida Bonita. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...