Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dining Room PENDANT {Finally}

That's right, I finally decided on the new fixture for over our dining table. I chose this pleated pendant from West Elm. I LOVE it. My guy will be installing it this week. Stay tuned for pictures.
*I can't beleive I have reached 100 readers, WOW. Thank you so very much, your comments are so wonderful and make me smile everyday! Design is what I LOVE and what I live and breathe, it's refreshing to have so many readers and blogger friends that have the same interests!

I have a giveaway planned in honor of 100 readers, just as soon as I shake this sickness better I will annouce the details. Back to bed!

xo

6 comments:

  1. ooooh nice!
    cant wait to see what it looks like..

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice! Please post a photo when it gets installed... and get well soon
    ~xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i like your choice! i think it will make whatever room look even better!!!

    congrats on your 100 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i like your choice! i think it will make whatever room look even better!!!

    congrats on your 100 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so nice. It looks like it could work with so many room styles.

    ReplyDelete

♥ T h a n k s for stopping by Mi Vida Bonita. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...