Monday, September 28, 2009

Mi Vida Bonita {Dining Room}

Another fabulous week, at least make it one! :)
This is my dining room which I painted this weekend. I am so in LOVE with the color. It’s Behr paint + primer and is from their LOW VOC line, called Intellectual. I decided the soffit that frames the kitchen needs to be painted as well. {will tackle this when we paint the bedroom wall this color too} Also this calls for an updated light fixture…because the 80s light/fan fixture just isn’t working!

*Any suggestions on a fixture? Keep in mind high style on a budget!

I am working on my art wall, I plan on using some prints from my ETSY shop found here, along with photographs from our travels. I also touched up the kitchen cabinets this weekend too, but that’s a whole other post coming this week!


xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love your ideas! Great wall art layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great idea! i am going to try it for my walls. You actually see your room on a smaller scale which makes it easier to decide.

    ReplyDelete

♥ T h a n k s for stopping by Mi Vida Bonita. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...