Monday, June 15, 2009

Need a good Laugh?

Try reading Chelsea Handler's 2nd book .... Are you there, Vodka? It's me, Chelsea. This is a great summer read. I am a big fan of Chelsea Handler, she is Great! Her show on E! is hilarious as is SHE. This book will make you literally laugh out loud. I loved it!! I want to read her first book, My Horizontal Life next.


I also just finished another GREAT book. I received this book as a graduation gift from friends of my parents. The Five Lessons a Millionaire Taught Me--About Life and Wealth, by Richard Paul Evans. This book is great, I am going to follow the steps...as BEST as I can. Because I have decided to be wealthy. (This is the first step, decide to be wealthy)

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ T h a n k s for stopping by Mi Vida Bonita. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...