Sunday, March 1, 2009

School update

I am just about half way through my SENIOR semester of college and couldn't be more thrilled! It has been crazy, hence the reason I haven't posted in about a month! Anyhow, I just finished up on an Italian restaurant, which took merely a month...jeez. It feels good to have this project behind me, it was challenging yet the end result was well worth the hard work. My grade come next week will hopefully reflect just that.

For my senior project I am focusing on designing a RETAIL space. The concept for my space is a very clean neutral palette. I am going to incorporate all sustainable materials to design a high end retail space that screams GLAMOUR and luxury. Here is a peak of what I have gathered as far as I N S P I R A T I O N images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ T h a n k s for stopping by Mi Vida Bonita. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...