Wednesday, October 22, 2008

House of Harlow

I recently read in the latest In Style Magazine that Nicole Richie will be designing a jewelry line called House of Harlow--named after her daughter. Her inspiration comes from her love of jewelry from the 1960s-70s. Her line is going to showcase fabric, leather, silk strings, chains, rivets, feathers and gold-plated metals...I love it already!! I always thought she had great style, and can't wait to see what she comes up with. The gold and navy ring pictured on her is from her line. The House of Harlow is suppose to range from $50-$250. I beleive the line will launch in November 2009...so stay tuned! :)

and how about that beautiful Louis Vuitton jewelry box...stuffed full with her precious gems!! Makes me wanna organize my jewelry....

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ T h a n k s for stopping by Mi Vida Bonita. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...