Monday, September 29, 2008

Portland Rose Garden

Love Roses?
I DO! I recently visited the Portland Oregon Rose Garden & Test Center. Its just minutes outside downtown Portland, and so worth the trip! Not to mention its free! I must say I took some AMAZING pictures. There were so many different hybrids of roses and various colors. Such a beautiful place!
I just wanted to share with you my pictures! If you are ever in Portland, you have to stop by! All in all my trip to Portland was great. Such a fun city with so much diversity and culture!
(Want to know more about the Rose Garden?) Click here-->http://www.rosegardenstore.org/

If you are thinking of traveling to Portland this website: www.travelportland.com was such a great help when I was planning my trip! There is so much to see & do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ T h a n k s for stopping by Mi Vida Bonita. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...