Friday, August 1, 2008

Fashion.

Absolutley Loving Rhianna's look....

The pencil skirt can be found a shopatmilk.com it is by designer Herve Leger & retails for $550.00! (courtesy of the-fashion-bomb blog)

My goal is to find a similiar skirt or a few for a much better price...cause lets be honest I am Young Fabulous & Broke....yep.
By the way that brand (Young Fabulous & Broke) they do have some great things out, however for the name of the collection I would hope it would be more affordable for the "young"....you would only think right?! Bluefly.com has some of their pieces for a better value. There are 2 dresses that I have my eye on...but lets see if they go cheaper than they are now...
This is what I came up with.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ T h a n k s for stopping by Mi Vida Bonita. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...